Friday 17 June 2011

Short Blog

Only a short blog tonight, I'm exhausted, delusional and have an extremely sore throat. So this entry will probably be really boring, i'm not a particularly 'witty' person when I'm being a sook. I usually just mumble and Tallboy lets me have a whinge and then he'll leave me alone to relax.

I've had a nightmare week at work. I work 9 hours a day, Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 5pm and after a week like this one I am barely staying awake. I feel like a drone and I only just got over being sick about 8 days ago so to go back to having a sore throat it is a drag.

I also drained myself out blogging hardcore last weekend so that's why I haven't really touched the blog lately.

So to sum it up here are the things I learned this week:

  • Waking up and 6am and getting home at 6pm is a bit of a drag.
  • I love cooking when I get home but the best idea ever is the slowcooker OR something you can put in the oven for an hour. You get so much more done around the house that way rather than standing in the kitchen waiting for things to cook.
  • The deli near my work sells THE BEST homemade soup ever.
  • The girls in the HR department at work are so much fun and I got to do tiny little HR things this week when I ran out of work to do.
  • I have never in my life been 'clucky' until Frenchie brought his baby into work, she is beautifullllll. I have always been awkward and uncomfortable around babies and children even young teens but his baby was just precious - wow I sound like a nana, precious. 
  • I am not a fan of lemsip.
  • I have way too many dresses that I only wear once.
  • Sometimes I can be a bit of a snob and want to be treated like a Princess.
  • I have way too many clothes that I buy without trying on, try them on at home, hate them and never take them back.
  • I bought a book to read & I can't be bothered reading it.
Wow that is a really boring entry. I'll put something weddingy in here tomorrow or something. 

I'm going to go pass out on a bench now. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment