Tuesday 12 July 2011

Eeeeeeeeeee Wonderbar!


Oh My Lordddddd. I am soooo happy I could squeal! EEEEEeeeeeeeeEEEEeeeeeEEEEE
So finally TB and I are going to look at a wedding venue. I know it's nothing in concrete but we need to get a move on and just need to look at some options. So we are going to Margaret River to look at Casa Del Franco and then if the lady gets back to me, Erravilla. We already went to a wedding at Gilgara and it's not like the website at all, so I'm unsure if we want to venture out and have a look at that. 

I am just so happy because it's a start! We can finally just go and have a look at what is available and take it from there. I've got it in my head now, I can't have a million dollar wedding or a 20k wedding. We can only have what we can afford. We can afford simple, 'pretty' simple. I mean if there's less stuff it can't be tacky can it? Too much stuff would make it tacky. I don't know. I'm just trying to hold onto this feeling as long as possibly as they are rare.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment