Monday 18 July 2011

I am exhausted

I need to update you all on our weekend down south with pictures and the details of our chosen venue, but right now i'm tired so you have to wait.

Today has been crazy, I was exhausted from the moment I woke up (terrible sleep and black winter weather with a 6am wake up and 9 hour work day) Sooo anyway.
Got to work worked.
Finished work drove to the shops.
Got groceries.
Unpacked shopping and stocked fridge and cupboard.
Made dinner.
packed away dinner.
washed all of the dishes.
put away the dishes.
wiped down benches.
fed the dogs.
vaccumed lounge room floor.
tidied the bathroom (only a tiny bit) and finally fell into bed.
FAR OUT - Longest day ever.
I have also made a guest list and a to do list for the wedding.
The guest list makes me sad. For family TB and I already have 100 people :( we don't even see most of them. Then with our friends its 137 and I have work ppl that I really wanted to invite because I have so much fun with them. It makes me sad we can't afford that many people.

So hopefully it'll get better or something. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bed time zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment