Monday 15 August 2011

and the sickness continues

far out, I am STILL sick. I called in sick to work today and then of course couldn't get back to sleep and now i've developed a cough, it's not like a proper cough you get with normal cold or flus it's more of a pathetic I have to cough because my throat is itchy, type cough.

Anyway, I am exhausted and am fighting sleep, if I sleep now and don't sleep tonight i'll be a zombie at work tomorrow. So I don't know what to do. I haven't even made the bed, i'm currently blogging from tangled bed sheets. I was going to head down the road to the chemist to stock up on some things but then it started raining. It's all just too hard today.

Anywayyyyy.... what do you do when you're stuck home all day and in bed when there is nothing on TV but shopping channels? You go online shoppingggggggg... for wedding stuff!!!

Ok Etsy is just amazing, oh my god. I got some really cute stuff today.

Originally I was going to make some wooden banners, pish, why do that when you can buy cutesy ones!
anddddddd I got a 'Just Married' to hang on the front of our bridal table andddddd I got cute vintage straws!
so excited. YAY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment