Wednesday 17 August 2011

It's a miracle!

I think I'm actually starting to feel better!!!!
I slept pretty solid until 10.30am this morning which I haven't done all week.
I've woken up with a stuffy nose and a slight sore throat but so far no nausea, no light or dizzy head, haven't coughed *I can feel it's still there though.
But this is such an improvement!
I have a doctors note stating I shouldn't go back until Friday but If I wake up tomorrow feeling a little better than this then yayyyyyyyyy I'll be back with people again!! I can't wait!
I can not handle being at home, unless it's for a holiday when you feel well and you can go shopping or arrange to be with friends. Sick days and getting sick are inconvenient, no one wants to be near you and you don't even have energy to do anything.
TB kept telling me to go to the DVD store earlier in the week, I was like 'dude, do you even know how hard it is to get up to have a shower? I'm not driving to a dvd store!'

So happy to finally be on the mend. YAY FOR ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment