Saturday 13 August 2011

On my death bed.

Oh my lord. Blahhhhhh. I have the flu and it is angry :( I am so unwell and miserable and grumpy it's so so so lame.
I think it's because i've actually gone hardcore into the gym and low calorie counting that in as little as two weeks I've run myself down.
Last week I went to the gym 5 times, this week I went 6 times in four days (30 mins mon - thurs and an hour RPM bike class on mon and wed) that all added up to me being run down and unwell on thursday, to waking up sick on friday, to getting the flu progessivly worse by friday pm to being the mess that I am right now.
I look SO good. fml.
I have made plans to go to a high tea with the girls from work today and I feel like shit, thank god it's just 5 minutes down the road. I'm sad that I won't be able to enjoy the day in full health but i'll still go down to have a good chat and some much deserved calorie filled scones.

In other wedding related news i'm still terribly terrified of what i've gotten myself into. I have no idea where to start and I am time poor. Basically this is my routine:
5.45am wake up
6.00am gym
7.30am work
5.00pm finish work
5.45pm back at gym (mndays and wednesdays)
7.00pm home
7.40pm finish cooking dinner and doing dishes
8.30pm in bed
9.30pm exhausted and pass out.
That happens from now on on Mondays and Wednesday. If you make it other days of the week it only gives me a spare hour and if I have the option of wedding stuff and more computer work after staring at a screen for 9 hours or relaxing, chatting with tallboy, watching tv or sleeping - i'll choose the other options.
AND we don't have a printer and that makes things really really hard for me. i'm a visual person I need a printed to file and sort and write on paper. I also don't have excel I need to work on the budget and guest list and make changes etc. It's hard work. Blahhh

Anyway back to the wedding. Jimmy Teo aka the most amazing photographer in the world www.izo.com.au emailed me today telling me that he overestimated our album price and now we have an extra $275 back in our budget, that means I can get the wedding and bridesmaides bouquets!! SOOOOOOO Happy.

Ok that's all the energy I have to write this. I'm struggling to breath right now. AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment