Tuesday 16 August 2011

Rant

So I feel like today I am going to be bored shitless and will be ranting on here a lot!

1. I am STILL sick, currently have the headache from hell, have spent the last 3 hours coughing a pathetic cough because of the itch, can't breathe because when I do it itches my throat and I cough. UGH.
2. I have to go to the doctors for a doctors note, I know it's essential for my job and it will be good to go for me, but I know that my stage of this is dying down and all I can do is rest, so the struggle of getting out of bed and getting there is going to be hard. Not to mention the 1 hour wait. boo.
3. The blog I like to lurk isn't loading.
4. This headache is reallyyyyy achey.
5. I'm really hungry, but that would mean I'd have to move and i'm not moving until I need to go to the doctors.

To be continued....i'm sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment