Saturday 20 August 2011

tired.

I really need to get the wedding things sorted. Time is slipping away and I have no idea what i'm doing. I should not be planning a wedding eeeepppppp!!!
I need to pick up my dress but I don't want to pick it up until I've lost some weight.
Back at the gym on Monday, had the last week off due to viral infection and now i'm sad. 
I went to forever new today to look at shorts, tried some on, how disgusting. They look soooo pretty on the coathanger but on me they look hideous. It's so sad.
My fault for letting myself go.
SO on Monday I am going back to the gym hardcore. 

I haven't done much weddingy stuff lately. Bought those super adorable wedding banners, straws and I have those chinese lantern things. Apart from that haven't done anything and still haven't heard from the venue in regards to my questions which is pretty annoying.

This weekend I am taking it easy, last night I went to my friends house and we had a few glasses of wine. Today I had to go to the bank (took forever!) then came home and did a whole pile of washing and house work (I got a cleaner on Thursdays - she is fabulous, makes doing the other chores so much quicker) and now I'm chilling out because i'm really tired.

Pretty boring update today, but eh, you get that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment