Friday 2 September 2011

I have to say...

I really am feeling a bit flat today.

In other news, I got my cute stripey straws from Etsy today i'm very happy with them, I need lots more though haha.

That's all for today, I know my blog has sucked lately but I'm just a bit down and sad blogs are boring blogs. I should feel much better tomorrow, I am going to Perth with my favourite partner in crime, Chloe. We've known each other through mutual friends for a while, but we are just so close. We have honestly only hung out a few times together but we have so much fun. So I am going to Perth with her and we are going to have some retail therapy (thank you $300 gift cards from He's-not-heavy-he's-my-brother, for my birthday) perrrfeccttt time to use them because i'm broke!

The boys started talking about going to Melbourne next week so I left the room, sif not invite me. Even though I will be maggot at the most gorgeous of all girls, Twinners, hens nights next week, it still hurts because i've wanted to go for about a year now. :( Yay for shopping my heartbreak away.

No comments:

Post a Comment