Sunday 27 May 2012

My body hates me

So after a night of binge drinking and then eating some bad food today my body is royal effed up. My poor body. Have struggled epicly today since getting back from Memmas and I still feel like im in for a very long, uncomfortable night. I think it does go to show that eating healthy is the right thing to do and when you eat bad your body will react badly to it.

My main concern is that i'm not going to be able to maintain any weightloss. I've been up and down on the scales all year and I'm finally getting progress again, I'm just so worried about falling off track and going back to binge eating. I've wanted to eat so much bad food today and I did have one solid bad meal today but I haven't wanted to stop.

I think i'm going to have to force myself to be active on weekends because I really can't behave myself on lazy days - well I can at the moment because we have nothing but healthy food in the house, but in future I have to ensure that I maintain that as well. It's going to be really hard to keep this up.

Tallboy and I are doing spin tomorrow night then tuesday I have my personal trainer so hopefully I can get back on track to fitness and finally reach my weight goal and get to where I need to be.

It doesn't help that I love cooking shows and as Masterchef is back on it's really hard, especially tonight when they made biscuits. Biscuits, like I don't even eat them much, (the occasional subway cookie) I've never made them as an adult and rarely as a child and now all of a sudden I'm like 'Making biscuits would be awesome (chewy anzac ones!!)' gahhhh No, I'm not going to do that, but these shows put deliciously fattening ideas in my head. ugh.

I think I'm going to make a fresh bed up and go to sleep. Long week ahead but then I think next weekend is a long weekend so if it is that makes me happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment