Thursday 5 July 2012

I luff my Memma

So my Memma was away from work for a full 3 weeks, the longest we've ever been apart from each other. She came back to work this week and I have been so happy again - no more separation anxiety, yay for me!

(When she was gone and I was doing her work, her desk looked like this)



It's so funny thinking of the first time we met each other at work (apart from a brief encounter through friends of friends the year before?) we were scared of each other. Haha we both knew, that we both knew the same people and knew of each other outside of work so it was awkward, so we avoided talking to each other for the first 2 - 4 weeks of working with each other & then one day I think I just talked to her about a mutual party or something and who knows we hit it off.

(The first time we met each other without thinking we'd know each other in future…awks)


Memma and I have one of the weirdest but best friendships ever, it's hard to describe but we just 'get' each other and we can actually spend 8 hours a day together 5 days a week and still want to hang out on weekends (we have something very wrong with us.)


It's weird that someone who is younger than you can be kind of inspiring, she's just very put together for someone who should be so all over the place. She has the best heart and she tries so hard in every aspect of her life, it makes me try harder to achieve things and also to try and be better with my family.

She's always looking out for me, even though I'm bigger and older than her. Haha Silly Kid, but I totes appreciate it.


Oh and she's the best singer ever, it's annoying. Stop being so good at stuff. 




No comments:

Post a Comment