Monday 1 October 2012

update

Another update because I've been so slack. I honestly think that lounging and relaxing should be a sport I would win at it. I love wasting my days just plodding around doing nothing, watching mindless tv and looking at pretty things online. It's kind of really terrible how much I love it. I mean this whole long weekend the weather has been insane like too good to spend inside, but i've spent it inside anyway. I need to work on that.

This weekend was a long weekend, ugh so good! So sad to go back to work tomorrow.

Friday night tallboy and I went out to dinner and a movie. We saw Looper, it was actually pretty good for an action movie.
On Saturday I was supposed to do my Tafe work whilst Tallboy went to stupid bucks party (I hate strippers, stupid sluzzies.) then my Partner in crime came over, we drank and caught up, I made us dinner while we just continued to drink and laugh. It was really nice.
On Sunday Tallboy came home, we went to the movies again (he just loves the movies) we saw Bait in 3D it was the worst movie ever, truly terrible. We also went to masters and bought some paint to start on our house make over. I painted a little bit of the house and then Memma came over to hang out with us for a bit it was really nice.
Today Tallboy was in a really lazy mood, he just wanted to chill out and not do much, so I spent the day just chilling with him, we painted our breakfast bar and started on some other house make over things. It was really nice. I'll start doing some before and after photos but our house is going to be a long process. I'm excited for the end result but I know it will take a long time.

I've also started writing a book, just something stupid to make me feel better about not using my 'writing' ability. Maybe I'll be able to put some sort of thrill or twist into it so it becomes something sellable but for right now it's just mishmash crap.


No comments:

Post a Comment